( And thus, when Andrew was three, he started a band. )
So.....can anyone think of any good band names? Best one gets a free copy of their first CD. Or possibly something awesome from the UL. I haven't decided. :)
|You're viewing azriona's journal|
Create a Dreamwidth Account Learn More
1. Participants can enter more than once, in single or multiple replies. All replies must be made to THIS and NO OTHER post. Questions can be sent to email or made here, but I might not answer for a few days as the parental units are in town. Really, folks, anything goes.
2. Knowledge of the story is not necessary. Research is not necessary. Heck, English isn't all that necessary either, but it might help.
3. The contest ends Sharon Standard Time, Friday, 24 March, at noon. (That would be around 1am New York.) At that time, no more entries will be accepted.
4. There will be two to three prizes awarded: Funniest Title, Best Title, and Reader's Choice. azriona will determine the first two (and she reserves the right not to award the Best Title category if none strike her fancy); a selection of the rest will be offered up to her flist on Saturday and Sunday for voting - the title with the most votes wins Reader's Choice. (You are not allowed to vote for your own.)
5. Prizes will be determined later. They will likely be goodies that are currently crowding my extremely interesting, China/Georgia/K-inspired curio cabinet. They might even involve yaks.
6. This contest is meant in fun only. If you win, and I do use your title or some form of it, you will not be entitled to a portion of the profits. You will get bragging rights, you will be given credit for the title, and I'll probably toss all sorts of fun things in your general direction, but that's it. By entering the contest, you are agreeing to these terms.
Even though it's not necessary...